Lakes and Beaches
Lost Lake Park is easily accesible from the Village, just off Lost Lake Road.
- A popular sandy beach
- BBQs, picnic tables and a concessions
- Kids area
- Lost lake also offers a circuit of easy or moderate walking trails
Rainbow Park is a 5 minute drive or a 15 minute bike ride from Whistler village.
- A sandy beach and shallow waters perfect for kids and families
- Lots of open space and green grass
- Picnic tables and outdoor BBQs
- Shaded areas
- Beach volleyball courts
- Vending machines and a concession stand
Whistler Valley Trail
- A 40km trail that connects Whistler’s neighbourhoods, lakes and beaches.
- Skate, walk, run, or rollerbade on the trail to access different wonders of Whistler.
- Bring you dog for a walk or run. Rent some valley bikes with the family and bring a picnic with you.
Ask us about where to go visit first!
From June 10 to July 16
Glacier riding in Whistler:
- Ski on Horstman Glacier on Blackcomb Mountain
- Sunscreen is required.
- For intermediate to advanced skiers/riders.
- Ski/snowboard the same day you ride the bike trails or bike park, then to top it off, go for a dip at Lost lake, YES please!
Ask us how you can do this!
Whistler Bungee, British Columbia’s highest and most pristine year round bungee jumping site, located 15 min south of world renowned Whistler Village Resort, off HWY 99. Experience bungee jumping in the beautiful wilderness of the Whistler Resort Valley nestled between old growth forests and rugged basalt column cliffs. Feel the exhilaration of jumping from a 160ft (53 meter) bridge spanning 300 ft over the glacial fed Cheakamus river. Whistler Bungee has an unblemished safety record and its jump masters and operators have over 17 years experience.
Chest/Waist Harness: Jumping with a chest and waist harness provides both superior comfort and safety at the same time. The chest and waist harness keeps you in an upright position throughout the rebounds and allows you to see more of the canyon while you are waiting to be retrieved. Different cords can be used for this type of jump to either give a faster, higher rebound or a softer slower rebound.
Ankle Harness: The traditional way to jump, gives the ultimate adrenaline rush as you fall head first towards the river. We always use a softer cord for this type of jump so there is less of a jolt on your body when the cord engages. The waist harness provides a secondary safety harness and allows you to be upright while you are being retrieved.
Tandem Harness: Too scared to jump by yourself, or a romantic way for a couple to feel the rush together. Yes, you can jump tandem at Whistler Bungee. The way it works is that both jumpers are put in individual harnesses and are first hooked separately to the cord then hooked together as well. We recommend that the couple do not weigh more than 350 lbs unless you don’t mind getting a little wet.
Disabilities: The great thing about Bungee Jumping is that almost anybody can do it including people with disabilities. The only thing that you need to be able to do is have pretty good finger and hand dexterity so you can attach the retrieval line to the harness system. The way it works is if you want to go off in your wheel chair we first put you in a waist and chest harness then we rig a separate harness system for the wheelchair. This way we put all the force on the chair and none on the person, this will not damage the wheelchair in any way. The easiest way to do this is we get 3 strong people to pick you up and throw you over the railing. Tons of Fun.
COST » $140 inc tax (1st time) includes transfers from Whistler
$10 for spectators needing transfers. Free t-shirt with every jump.