HELI SKIING & SNOWBOARDING
The mission is to deliver one of, if not the most memorable experience of your life. Heliskiing is an exciting, often heart pounding and thrilling adventure.
Experience the Ultimate Backcountry Experience with small, intimate groups of only four to five guests to each guide. The growing trend in the heliski industry is to have smaller intimate groups serviced with a smaller high performance helicopter. We have chosen to exclusively service this market demand, providing you with more skiing, less waiting and 100% guest satisfaction. Our A-star helicopters are the ultimate in mountain flying machines. They are sleek, light and nimble, allowing us to access the most spectacular mountain and ski terrain in the world. Daily heliski packages can be used to enhance your skiing vacation at Whistler with the thrill of a day (or more!!) of helicopter skiing. We can assist in arranging packages for combined Whistler resort skiing or stand alone heliski packages, single or multi day excursions. Whether you are making a reservation for yourself or part of a larger group we can accommodate your requests.
- Max of 4-5 per guide and group
- Individual bookings welcome
- Transfers from/to Whistler
- Light continental breakfast
- Gourmet Luncheon
- Photo/video service
- Personal safety gear
- $25/person fuel surcharge may apply.
- 3 RUN PKG » $989 per person.
- 4 RUN PKG » $1089 per person.
- 6 RUN PKG » $1399 per person.
- Extra runs available at $109 per person.
- Plus 5% GST.
PRIVATE PACKAGE (THE POWER ELITE)
Private Heliskiing packages provide guests the privilege of their own helicopter and pilot for their group. The helicopter is yours for the day and the group is able to set its own pace. There is the opportunity for members of the group to sit out runs without having to vacate the helicopter. In good weather conditions the range of the A-Star helicopter is expanded and we are able to go to remote areas not normally accessible. At a casual pace a private group will typically achieve 8-10 runs within the 1.5 hours of flying.
- Private personal guide for the day
- Private transportation to/from your accommodations
- Parties up to four guests (larger available upon request)
- Additional fly time at $2,500/hr.
- Minimum 8 runs per day
- Powder skis included
- 1.5 hours fly time included
- COST » $9,995