Our Public Bobsleigh Program is an activity for your ‘bucket list’! Hop into a 4-person bobsled and take an adrenaline-fueled ride down the world’s fastest track, now an Olympic legacy. With guidance from a trained bobsleigh pilot (and reassurance from our detailed safety procedures), you and your team will coast through 10 twists and turns at speeds of 125+ km/hr and feel the acceleration of up to 4 g forces as you reach the track’s final and famous Thunderbird Corner. Bobsleigh runs rain, snow or shine so it’s the perfect addition to your time in Whistler, whatever the weather.
+++ Public Bobsleigh will be available again in the winter season 2018/2019, starting in December 2018 +++
- Public Bobsleigh will be available again in the winter season 2018/2019, starting in December 2018. Summer bobsleigh will be available from June 29 to September 2, 2018.
- Cost (1 bobsleigh ride with pilot in a 4-person bobsleigh): $189 + tax per adult (19+). Youth 14-18 years receive a 50% discount when accompanied by a full paying adult (1:1 ratio).
- 25% off the second activity for individuals who book both bobsleigh and skeleton (book by phone for the discount).
- Booking will be possible from mid-September onwards. Advance booking is required, full payment is required at time of booking.
- No prior bobsleigh or skeleton experience is required. All participants must be 14 years or older at the time of the experience and be prepared for a fairly strenuous ride.
- For more information, read the “Know Before You Go”, or contact us (email or phone: 604-964-0040)
- Activity Location: Whistler Sliding Centre, 4910 Glacier Lane, Whistler BC, V0N1B4. HOW TO GET HERE
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy, whereby any cancellations within 48 hours of your slide time will be non-refundable. Any cancellations outside of 48 hours from your slide time are refundable.
- Booking changes and amendments are subject to a $30 administration fee
- In the event that a session is cancelled (at the discretion of WSC) participants will have the choice of a full refund or re-scheduling