Covid-19 Travel Updates
Travelling to Canada (Updated December 2021)
The best resource for the most up to date rules and regulations is: https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid.
Mandatory for all Arrivals: Use ArriveCAN app to submit your travel details up to 72 hours before arrival providing proof of your vaccination
In ArriveCAN, you must provide:
- the details of your first dose (date, country and vaccine you received)
- the details of your second dose if one was required (i.e., for Pfizer, Moderna, and AstraZeneca vaccines)
- a photo or PDF file of the record of each dose of your vaccination, such as receipts, cards, or confirmations:
- if you received two doses and they are both recorded on a single card or PDF, upload that same image or file for dose 1 and again for dose 2
- file formats accepted: PDF, PNG, JPEG or JPG
- maximum file size for upload: each image upload has a 2 MB size limit
- preferred file format: if you received a PDF file of your vaccination record, upload the PDF rather than an image, since the PDF is clearer and easier to read
- these must be in English, French, or a certified translation into English or French
Bring your original proof of vaccination with you while you travel.
Arrival by Air
Arrival test – Random mandatory testing for passengers on arrival to Canada (Subject to change)
All fully vaccinated travelers arriving by air will be subject to random arrival testing. Fully vaccinated travelers will be required to quarantine while they await the results of their arrival test. There is no fee for the test.
Arrival by Land
LifeLabs conducts the BC land tests. If you pre-register, it will save you time when you enter Canada.
WW BOOKING TERMS
- The 4% Booking Fee is non-refundable
- Non-refundable deposit of 25%
- Final payment due 30 days prior to arrival
- No refunds with the exception of a *Travel Prohibition
A government imposed border closure, or travel ban, prohibiting you from leaving your home province, or from entering British Columbia allows you two options:
- 100% credit for a future booking at any Whistler Wired property within 12 months subject to availability and rate change, or
- 100% refund less the 4% booking fee.
New Cleaning Protocols
Whistler Wired employs our own housekeeping and maintenance staff and does not use third party cleaning services. We have expanded our strict protocols for cleaning based on the direction from Worksafe BC and the Government of British Columbia. Our staff have been fully trained to take the utmost care in ensuring your accommodation is safe and clean.
To help you feel safe our Covid-19 protocols include:
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Extra cleaning with disinfectant on all key touch points
- High-temperature linen washing
- Property hot tubs are serviced before every guest arrival
- To protect our guests and staff we will only be offering mid-stay cleans by request for an additional fee