Terms and Conditions
DAMAGE DEPOSIT and GUEST RESPONSIBILITIES
1. A damage deposit is to be paid by Guest to Wired upon arrival. The damage deposit is for any damage repair/replacement or excessive cleaning at Accommodation or damage repair/replacement to common property as solely determined by Wired. Excessive cleaning to be charged at a rate of $45/hr. plus tax with a one hour minimum. If the hot tub is left in a condition beyond what Wired determines to be reasonable usage a fee of $250 will apply. The security deposit is in the form of a pre-authorization (hold) on the guests credit card at the time of check-in.
The damage deposit amounts are as follows:
a. $3,000 – Snowy Creek 3, Pinnacle Ridge 3, Pinnacle Ridge 23, Pinnacle Ridge 34, Sunridge 3816, La Joya, Le Chamois 510
b. $2,000 – Royal Suite, Snowy Creek 4, Snowy Creek 30, Pinnacle Ridge 5, Pinnacle Ridge 6, Pinnacle Ridge 30, Pinnacle Ridge 36, Upper Wedge Penthouse, Mountain Star 16
c. $1,000 – Gables 46, Goldenwood 8361, Le Chamois 305, Pinnacle Ridge 37, Pinnacle Ridge 38, Snowy Creek 15, Telemark 21
d. $500 – Glacier Lodge 205, Fitzsimmons B, Fitzsimmons D, Snowbird 209
2. The guest is responsible for treating the Accommodation, neighbors and common property with respect. This includes but is not limited to no loud parties, not returning noisily to the Accommodation, not using the hot tub past 10pm or any disrespectable behavior that may disturb the peace and enjoyment of others.
3. FINE FOR EXCESSIVE NOISE: A noise warning deemed valid by Wired will result in a $1,000 fine to be deducted from the Guest’s damage deposit. It may also result in immediate eviction at the discretion of Wired.
4. EVICTION: Wired retains the right to without warning evict the Guest and Guests’ associates for objectionable behavior as solely determined by Wired. No refunds will be issued and all costs associated with the eviction will be deducted from the Guest’s damage deposit.
5. Bedding configuration requests must be made a minimum of seven days prior to your arrival. Bedding requests made within seven days of your arrival will be subject to a minimum charge of CAD50 plus 5% GST. We will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival to confirm your bedding requests.
6. PARKING: Guests are permitted to park in the specific area as noted in your pre-arrival information. Vehicles incorrectly parked will be subject to immediate towing without warning.
7. MID-STAY CLEANS: Stays 8 nights or longer will receive a complimentary mid-stay clean as per the following. If your stay is shorter than 8 nights cleaning is provided at an additional cost upon request.
1. Bed linen change. (optional)
2. Garbage removal.
3. Kitchen tidy. Additional charges apply for washing dishes.
4. Washroom tidy & towel change.
5. Floor clean.
6. Replenish home supplies.
7. To the best of our ability cleans will be done between 10am and 3pm. During busy periods 8am to 5pm.
8. LATE DEPARTURES: Check-out time is 10am. Unless arrangements for a late check-out have been made in advance there will be a minimum charge of CAD300 plus 5% tax will be applied with an additional CAD150 for every hour beyond 10am that the guest has not departed.
9. DEPARTURE RESPONSIBILITIES: The Guest is responsible for the following actions prior to departure. Failure to complete these actions will result in additional charges to be deducted from the damage deposit.
• Leave the house and kitchen tidy putting all dishes in the cupboard and /or load and run the dishwasher.
• Dispose of all garbage and recyclables as noted in your pre-arrival instructions.
• Ensure all water and lights are turned off, windows closed, doors closed, locked and home secured.
• Leave the home in tidy and respectable condition.
REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS, and CHANGE
April 21-Dec 17 bookings: Deposit is refundable in full up to 7 days prior to arrival date.
Dec 18-Apr 20 bookings: Deposit is refundable in full up to 60 days prior to arrival date.
After full payment has been received there are no refunds. After the full balance has been paid no refunds will be issued on wholly- or partially-unused portions of the Rental Term, including, but not limited to, late arrivals, early departures, and no-shows.
11. Changes: A change of term or dates may be considered a cancellation, at the sole discretion of Wired.
12. Reservation Size: The reservation is for a specific number of guests and it is not permitted to exceed the agreed upon maximum number of guests at any time without prior written permission. See 7.
13. Age Requirement: Minimum age requirement of the primary renter(s) is 30 years of age.
14. No pets or smoking allowed in Accommodation.
15. In the event of extraordinary circumstances whereby the accommodation is not available Wired reserves the right to offer comparable replacement accommodation.
16. Weather conditions and personal injury: Ski and snowboard vacations involve the risks of personal injury and of unpredictable weather conditions. Wired does not provide refunds for poor ski conditions or for interruption of the Guest’s vacation due to personal injury or any other circumstances not under the control of Wired. Wired is not responsible for any accidents or injury at Accommodation or elsewhere during the Guest’s stay in Whistler. The Guest is advised to purchase vacation insurance from a third-party insurer.
17. This Agreement and the obligations of the parties hereunder shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia. All monetary values referred to herein are in Canadian currency.