Guest Experience Coordinator
The benefits of working for Whistler Wired
- Competitive wage
- Ski/Snowboard season pass or recreational pass
- Staff outings and fun work atmosphere
- Full time position
- Staff housing available
Who we are
Since 1999 Whistler Wired has been a leading property management company, offering chalet care, vacation rentals, private transfers and concierge services.
We manage close to 40 homes across Whistler with a focus on ski in/ski out properties.
Whistler Wired is built on delivering exemplary service and value.
Our dedicated sales, maintenance, housekeeping, and transportation staff help us remain true to this vision.
Join our team
As an integral member of out team, you will be involved in all aspects of our vacation and property management business.
Responsibilities include corresponding with guests, booking accommodation and activities and coordinating housekeeping and maintenance tasks.
We provide a desirable working environment, a supportive team, a competitive compensation package (including a ski pass) and unlimited opportunity.
Additionally, we offer a great staff house located in Blueberry, both well kept and maintained (limited spots available).
If you are a detail-oriented multi-tasker who takes pride in doing your best, we’d love to hear from you!
What will I be doing?
- Manage guest inquiries and bookings using email, telephone, and 3rd party booking platforms (VRBO, Airbnb, etc.)
- Manage and process payments for deposits, balances, and incidentals.
- Improve and update our website www.whistlerwird.com using the program WordPress.
- Improve and update our property management software Lightmaker Property Manager.
- Book lift tickets, ski lessons, ski rentals, transportation, activities, and restaurant reservations for our guests.
- Create welcome packages that include itineraries, invoices, collected lift tickets/vouchers, and welcome amenities for all our arriving guests.
- Check guests in at our office located at 201-4000 Whistler Way.
- Report and manage maintenance and housekeeping issues during guest stays.
- Any other similar related tasks that may be required for the business.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous guest service, reservations or concierge experience an asset
- Excellent phone manner
- Previous admin experience desirable but not required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Valid Driver’s License desirable but not required
Please forward a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.