The Benefits of Working for Whistler Wired
- Competitive wage
- Fun dynamic work atmosphere
- Full/part time positions available
- Opportunities for progression
- Staff housing available
Who we are
Since 1999 Whistler Wired has been a leading property management company, offering chalet care, vacation rentals, private transfers and concierge services.
We manage close to 40 homes across Whistler with a focus on ski in/ski out properties.
Whistler Wired is built on delivering exemplary service and value.
Our dedicated sales, maintenance, housekeeping, and transportation staff help us remain true to this vision.
Join our team
Whistler Wired is looking for positive, energetic and dependable individuals who like to clean and takes pride in their work.
Regardless of previous experience we would be committed to training you up.
With our housekeeping roles we strive to offer an excellent work life balance.
We like to recognize the importance of every individual and have regular staff parties.
Additionally, we offer a great staff house located in Blueberry, both well kept and maintained (limited spots available)
What will I be doing?
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers, bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping, vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing waste
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements to management
- Deliver a high level of service to owners and guests
The Ideal Candidate
- Hardworking with a willingness to learn
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who pays attention to detail
- Previous housekeeping experience desirable but not required
- Valid Driver\’s License desirable but not required
Please forward a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com.