The benefits of working for Whistler Wired
- Competitive wage
- Fun dynamic work atmosphere
- Full time position
- Staff housing available
Who we are
Since 1999 Whistler Wired has been a leading property management company, offering chalet care, vacation rentals, private transfers and concierge services.
We manage close to 40 homes across Whistler with a focus on ski in/ski out properties.
Whistler Wired is built on delivering exemplary service and value.
Our dedicated sales, maintenance, housekeeping, and transportation staff help us remain true to this vision.
Join our team
Whistler Wired is looking for positive, energetic and dependable individuals who like doing handy work and takes pride in their work.
With our maintenance roles we strive to offer an excellent work life balance.
We like to recognize the importance of every individual and have regular staff parties.
Additionally, we offer a great staff house located in Blueberry, both well kept and maintained (limited spots available).
What will I be doing?
- Perform routine building maintenance duties on our luxury vacation homes including painting, wall repairs, minor electrical repairs, basic carpentry, and heating and ventilation systems maintenance
- Hot tub maintenance, upkeep, and water changes
- Maintain and fix home internet connections, cable television, home stereos, etc.
- Complete administrative duties, such as filling out forms and reporting maintenance statuses to supervisor
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Keep inventory of maintenance and cleaning supplies and equipment, and report needs to supervisor
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance and repairs
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues
- Work with and maintain relationships with contracted vendors
The Ideal Candidate
- Hardworking with a willingness to learn
- Someone who pays attention to detail
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use own initiative/creative mindset
- Previous experience with hot tubs desirable
- Valid Driver\’s License required
Please forward a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.